Find your perfect property with us
Welcome to Anthony Webb Estate Agents
With over 20 years of local experience we specialise in sales and lettings, and offer our clients a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Expert market appraisals
- Tailored marketing strategies
- Professional photography, EPC's and floorplanss
- Accompanied viewings
- Negotiation and sales/lettings progression
- After-sales support
We are committed to providing our clients with exceptional customer service, and we work closely with each client to understand their individual needs and goals. We are also proud to have a proven track record of success, with our properties regularly selling and letting above asking price. Here are some of the benefits of working with Anthony Webb Estate Agents:
- Local knowledge and expertise: We have a deep understanding of the Palmers Green property market, and are well-positioned to help you get the best possible price for your property.
- Comprehensive range of services: We offer a full range of services, from market appraisals to sales/lettings progression, so you can be sure that your property is in good hands.
- Exceptional customer service: We are committed to providing our clients with a positive experience, and we go the extra mile to help you achieve your property goals.
- Proven track record of success: We have a proven track record of success, year after year we consistently rank at Rightmove's best preforming agent in our area.
We thought you might find these homes interesting...
We are six weeks into 2024 and already this year feels very different to last year. At Anthony Webb we have seen a large increase in buyers registering to view properties as well as an increase in offers being made.
Unite for Steve: A Sponsored Walk to Support Life, Hope, and Raise Awareness of Brain Cancer Research
In August 2022, our awesome friend Steve, aged 46, was diagnosed with a stage 4 Glioblastoma brain tumour. After enduring 27 rounds of radiotherapy, multiple cycles of chemo, so many complications and hospital stays, a pulmonary embolism and losing the use of his left leg from a 4-hour seizure, poor Steve got the news that the treatment wasn’t working and the tumour was growing.
Renting out a property can be a rewarding venture, yet it’s not without its challenges. Landlords often face the decision of whether to engage an estate agent or handle the rental process themselves.