Why Choose Anthony Webb Estate Agents?
· Anthony Webb specialise in selling and letting properties in Palmers Green, Southgate and Winchmore Hill.
· Our two offices are conveniently located on Aldermans Hill in the Lakes Estate and Green Lanes in the heart of Palmers Green.
· Anthony Webb strive to achieve the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
· Anthony Webb have the tools and expertise to maximize your property listing's exposure on our website, in our popular Palmers Green & Southgate LIFE magazine, rightmove, zoopla, primelocation as well as various smaller sites.
· Anthony Webb Estate Agents offer an excellent personal customer service. Read our testimonials here
· If you’re looking to buy or rent locally our experienced team of professionals are skilled at finding you the right property to meet your needs and budget.
· Over the past 15 years Anthony Webb have invested in our community, making us the truly local option in Palmers Green, Southgate and Winchmore Hill. We produce a popular free monthly community magazine called Palmers Green & Southgate LIFE that is distributed to 20,000 local homes.
Constantinos' update on the unfair landlord licencing scheme that could affect local landlords in Palmers Green, Southgate, Winchmore Hill and across Enfield. On 26th November we had an all-day hearing in the High Court, with arguments about whether Enfield Council acted lawfully in bringing in additional and selective licensing. We decided to go with our strongest points, rather than use broader but weaker grounds.
The days are long gone when IHT could reasonably be regarded as a tax only for the very wealthy. Many of us still think that we are unlikely to be affected by it, but many of us would be wrong. The IHT threshold – officially known as the ‘nil rate band’ – currently stands at £325,000. Consider what your house is worth today. For many people, this alone is enough to exceed the threshold.
By Mr Constantino. Following our application to the Court of Appeal, we now have permission to challenge both the additional licensing scheme, which covers small Houses in Multiple Occupation (3 or more people, in 2 or more households, sharing amenities) and the selective licensing scheme (single household lets). The strengthened case is being sent back to the High Court. Read more here
All content © Anthony Webb Estate Agents 2014 | Anthony Webb is an estate agents based in Palmers Green offering property management services, houses and flats for sale and property to rent in the following areas of North London: Palmers Green N13, Winchmore Hill N21, Southgate N14, Wood Green N22, Edmonton N18 and N9, New Southgate N11, Bounds Green N22 and Enfield EN1 and EN2.
With thanks to Southgate Photograph Society for providing images used on our site. www.southgatephoto.org.uk