Local and trusted, Anthony Webb Palmers Green
Located in the heart of Palmers Green Anthony Webb cover both sales and lettings for an extensive range of homes, from luxury new build apartments and period conversions to Edwardian and Georgian houses. Our team caters to every need, so whether you’re a city professional looking for a one bedroom apartment or family in need of more space, you'll be sure to find the home you are looking for at Anthony Webb.
· Have you got a home to sell or let in Palmers Green, Southgate or Winchmore Hill? Contact us for a free valuation today
· At Anthony Webb we strive to achieve the best possible price in the shortest possible time
· Anthony Webb will maximize your property listing's exposure on our website, in our popular Palmers Green & Southgate LIFE magazine, Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation as well as various smaller sites. Ensuring that your property is seen by as many people as possible.
· Anthony Webb Estate Agents offer an excellent personal customer service. Read our testimonials here
· If you’re looking to buy or rent locally our experienced team of professionals are skilled at finding you the right property to meet your needs and budget, with expert local knowledge.
· Over the past 15 years Anthony Webb have invested in our community, making us the truly local option in Palmers Green, Southgate and Winchmore Hill. We produce a popular free monthly community magazine called Palmers Green & Southgate LIFE that is distributed to 11,000 local homes.
Put our expertise and experience to work for you and fill out our
Jim, a local full time artist, lives in Palmers Green and uses oil paints and acrylics to create stunning, even inspiring landscapes that captivate the imagination. Jim has a solo exhibition at the Framers Gallery 36 Windwill St, Fitrovia, London, W1T 2JT 12-22 May. Read More...
Over the next couple of years the government are making changes to procedures that are going to affect Landlords and homeowners. Tony Ourris takes a closer look at the Government's Green Deal...
As Enfield Council celebrates its 50th birthday we revisit an article published in 2006 by local historian Reg Hart. The thirty-first day of March 1965 was a sad day for me being the final twenty-four hours of true local government in London. On April fools day, the London Borough of Enfield officially came into being having taken over the services provided by Enfield, Edmonton and Southgate Boroughs Councils.
All content © Anthony Webb Estate Agents 2015 | Anthony Webb is an estate agents based in Palmers Green offering property management services, houses and flats for sale and property to rent in the following areas of North London: Palmers Green N13, Winchmore Hill N21, Southgate N14, Wood Green N22, Edmonton N18 and N9, New Southgate N11, Bounds Green N22 and Enfield EN1 and EN2.
With thanks to Southgate Photograph Society for providing images used on our site. www.southgatephoto.org.uk