Wed 04 Jun 2014
5 Reasons to visit the Hazelwood Brazilian Fete sponsored by Anthony Webb
We have been told on good authority that the weather is due to improve this weekend therefore here are 5 reasons why you should take the family down to the Hazelwood School Brazilian Fete.
1) Hazelwood School Fetes are renowned for value for money and offering visitors something that you would not normally find locally, at this Sunday’s fete you will be entertained by a traditional Brazilian Band, Brazilian Dancers and a Capoeira display (Brazilian martial arts). Entertainment is free (entry is £2 for adults and this includes a free raffle ticket where you could win a iPad mini!, kids go free). There will also be Brazilian food and drink on offer alongside the traditional BBQ!
2) Supporting local schools is a vital part of supporting the community. It is also a good way to have a nose around if you are in the process of looking at local primary schools!
3) This event has been in the planning for over 4 months and the day includes lots of original games stalls for the children including Amazon Critters, World Cup penalty shoot out with Elite Feet football development, a 60 foot jungle bouncy castle alongside craft stalls, Hazelwood’s famous home grown gardening stall and an amazing quiz table were you can win great additional prizes!
4) Hazelwood School have leapt up the league tables this year to 7th in the borough, help them celebrate their success at their Brazilian Party!. Good local Schools = Good local communities = higher house prices!
5) Anthony Webb is proud to sponsor this event reinforcing our links with the community and you may find your picture featured in our fabulous free community magazine Palmers Green Life in July!
If you’re looking for something to do on Sunday we highly recommend taking a stroll down to Hazelwood, and you can enjoy the Open Studio and Arts Trail along the way!
"We found our perfect property with Anthony Webb. Susan and Martin were personable, friendly, on top of problems and went the extra mile to ensure our sale went through. Thank you."