Find your perfect property with us
Welcome to Anthony Webb Estate Agents
With over 20 years of local experience we specialise in sales and lettings, and offer our clients a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Expert market appraisals
- Tailored marketing strategies
- Professional photography, EPC's and floorplanss
- Accompanied viewings
- Negotiation and sales/lettings progression
- After-sales support
We are committed to providing our clients with exceptional customer service, and we work closely with each client to understand their individual needs and goals. We are also proud to have a proven track record of success, with our properties regularly selling and letting above asking price. Here are some of the benefits of working with Anthony Webb Estate Agents:
- Local knowledge and expertise: We have a deep understanding of the Palmers Green property market, and are well-positioned to help you get the best possible price for your property.
- Comprehensive range of services: We offer a full range of services, from market appraisals to sales/lettings progression, so you can be sure that your property is in good hands.
- Exceptional customer service: We are committed to providing our clients with a positive experience, and we go the extra mile to help you achieve your property goals.
- Proven track record of success: We have a proven track record of success, year after year we consistently rank at Rightmove's best preforming agent in our area.
We thought you might find these homes interesting...
We've never looked back, and we absolutely adore our new home. The proceeds from our sale allowed us to assist our children, and now we have more time and resources for extensive travels.
Many clients want to know how the property buying process works and how long it will take to complete. An average property transaction takes between 8-12 week, but this often depends on how quickly the other third parties in the transaction take to respond. There are a number of different stages when buying a property.
Plans which would see landlords pay up to £10,000 per rental property for energy efficiency improvements have been axed by the Prime Minister. The proposals, which would introduce a Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard rating of C, had left landlords in limbo for years.